1610 Malvern Road, Glen Iris
A PERMIT APPROVED LUXURY RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN THE CITY OF STONNINGTON
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer this incredible permit approved luxury residential development opportunity for your consideration.
This exclusive and luxurious development opportunity is ideally situated in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held and revered blue-chip suburbs, Glen Iris. Well renowned for its tree-lined streets, accessibility to surrounding areas, whether that be through its principal road networks or the extensive public transport options, Glen Iris is also famous for its litany of quality primary, secondary and tertiary education institutions.
With the Australian housing market continuing its vast upwards trajectory, thanks to the rapid economic rebound Australia has seen post Covid-19, now presents the time to embark on the next blue chip residential development at 1610 Malvern Road, Glen Iris.
Key features include;
– A boutique landholding of 1,120sqm* with generous frontage to the tree lined and sheltered Malvern Road
– The property is permit approved for a luxurious residential development – (plans and permit information available upon request) with Cera Stribley architects providing Due Diligence advice
– Positioned on the doorstep of some of Melbourne’s finest parks and walking tracks including; Central Park Malvern East, Capital City Trail, Hedgeley Dean Gardens, TH King Reserve and Gardiners Creek Trail
– Surrounded by some of Victoria’s leading private education facilities including; Sacre Coure, Korowa, Caufield Grammar, St Kevin’s College and Scotch College
– Coffee Shops and lively retail strips at Burke Road, Malvern Road, Glenferrie Road and High St are all within walking distance
– The property also boasts incredible accessibility to public transport with Gardiner station within 550 meters* and Glen Iris Railway Station, tram stop and bus depot within 650 meters*
^Subject to council approval
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jones Real Estate