2/10 Yarra Street, South Yarra
EXCEPTIONAL OFFICE/RETAIL OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF SOUTH YARRA
Jones Real Estate is pleased to present 2/10 Yarra Street, South Yarra to the market For Sale by Private Negotiation.
This versatile ground floor inner city asset is located in the heart of South Yarra’s prime commercial, retail and shopping precinct. Underpinned by 4,500 apartments, both existing and under construction, 2/10 Yarra Street provides an increasingly rare opportunity to immerse yourself within arguably Melbourne’s hottest destination precinct.
Additionally, the property offers outstanding access to South Yarra Train Station, Toorak Road and Chapel Street’s shopping and entertainment precinct. Zoned Activity Center Zone (ACZ1), the property provides endless opportunity, suiting office retail & seeking exposure in a highly desirable location.
Key features of this opportunity include:
– Offering a fresh fully fitted, self-contained office/retail accommodation.
– Equipped with one (1) highly sought after car park on title.
– Ideally situated at the foot of two of Melbourne’s newest and highly sought-after developments, 627 Chapel Street & Capital Grand, offering enormous passing foot traffic.
– Immersed within the renowned Chapel Street retail precinct, providing superb access to South Yarra Railway Station, other public transport (trams and buses), and parking amenities.
– Surrounded by major retailers: Country Road, SABA, Marimekko, Woolworths, Big W, and Chemist Warehouse.
– Within walking distance of Hunky-Dory Fish & Chips, Grill’d, Burch & Purchese, Steer Dining, The Meat & Wine Co and many more.
– Extremely well located, delivering high foot traffic volumes, whilst surrounded by high density residential catchments.
– Property is zoned Activity Centre Zone – Schedule 1 – ACZ1.
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.