496 Bridge Road, Richmond
EXCEPTIONAL CORNER EXPOSURE – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 26 YEARS!
Jones Real Estate is privileged to offer for your consideration 496 Bridge Road, Richmond for Lease.
This exceptional corner retail opportunity is poised for new beginnings, presented to the market for the first time in over 26 years. Equipped with highly desirable corner prominence, the asset presents itself with unapparelled exposure to Melbourne’s historic Bridge Road precinct.
Further underpinning the asset, Bridge Road is home to a plethora of major national retail operators including McDonald’s, Dan Murphy’s, ANZ, IGA, Barbeques Galore, Harvey Norman, Repco & Reece Plumbing. Additionally, the asset is blessed with key fundamental amenity drivers, immersed within Richmond’s medium too high-density residential living & multiple new developments earmarked for the area.
Key features of this elegant and historic corner opportunity include:
– Outstanding corner retail positioned on the corner of Bridge Road & Burnley Street, offering exceptional vehicle & pedestrian traffic.
– Bespoke offering of 244sqm* on one of Melbourne’s most prominent & established retail precincts providing two street frontages, 8m* to Bridge Road and 31m* to Burnley Street.
– Lined with windows throughout, high clearance vaulted ceilings with line board finishes, providing maximum natural light.
– Male and female bathroom amenity.
– Surrounded by AAA Major National Retailers (Dan Murphy’s, McDonald’s, Officeworks and Harvey Norman), underpinning the asset as a destination retail precinct.
– Seamless positioning allowing for multiple public transportation options including Richmond Train Station, Burnley Train Station, & the numbers 48 and 75 tram routes.
– Property is zoned Commercial 1 Zone – C1Z.
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive leasing agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.