1 & 2/428 Mount Dandenong Road, Kilsyth
THE ULTIMATE MAN CAVE, FULLY OPERATIONAL BREWHOUSE OR TWO OFFICE WAREHOUSES – TAKE YOUR PICK!
Jones Real Estate is privileged to present Building 1 & 2, 428 Mt Dandenong Road, Kilsyth to the market For Sale via Private Negotiation or For Lease.
Positioned in one of Australia’s most sought after industrial markets with sub 1.50% vacancy, Melbourne’s East, this rare industrial and or turnkey brewhouse opportunity is underpinned by the major occupiers surrounding it and its accessibility to major thoroughfares, seamlessly connecting it to Melbourne’s CBD and other major trade/industry hubs.
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
– Two adjoining modern full tilt precast office warehouses consisting of a total NSA of 886sqm*, Building 1 = 535sqm*, Building 2 = 351sqm*.
– The buildings offer improvements that include quality office accommodation over 2 levels with end of trip facilities (shower & bathrooms), extensive kitchen facilities including gas cooktop, commercial grade refrigeration facilities, custom-built bar with plumbed in beer taps, cool room and high clearance warehousing.
– Securely fenced within a business park and offering a total of 13 car parks on title.
– Presenting significant nonstandard additional fixtures, fittings, and improvements worth over $700,000*. The brewhouse has been fitted with the ‘Rolls-Royce’ of brewing equipment by Fermecraft. An itemized list of the building improvements is available by request.
– Featuring 8m* of high clearance warehousing and motorized roller doors and bollards for additional security.
– Reduced operating costs with an extensive solar fit out – 94* new solar batteries stored on-site within a 20ft container with state-of-the-art computer system allowing for seamless usage and storage of excess power.
– Offering, in our opinion, an estimated fully leased market rental of $150,000 p.a plus GST & Outgoings.
For further information or to schedule a private inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.