1080 Burke Road, Balwyn North
PERMIT APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE SURROUNDED BY AMENITY WITH DIRECT FRONTAGE TO STRADBROKE PARK
Jones Real Estate is pleased to present a permit approved development site in the key blue-ribbon suburb of Balwyn North. 1080 Burke Road, Balwyn North is For Sale via Private Negotiation.
Balwyn North is well known for its leafy streets, parks and community atmosphere. Furthermore, it’s accessibility is underpinned by its close proximity to major arterial road networks and public transportation.
The subject property offers a fantastic opportunity for developers to future proof their pipelines with this tenanted and permit approved luxurious development at 1080 Burke Road, Balwyn North.
Key features of the property include:
– The subject property is ideally positioned on a prime landholding of 939sqm* with 19.1 metres* of frontage to Burke Road and Stradbroke Park.
– Permit approved residential development site for eleven apartments with a total net saleable area of 1,057sqm*.
– Contemporary and well-maintained existing improvements currently tenanted returning $46,932 per annum.
– Situated on the doorstep of Balwyn North Village (300m), home to Boccaccio SUPA IGA, Boccaccio Cellars, Australia Post, Casey Pharmacy and an assortment of other local retailers.
– Balwyn North has a median house price of $2,358,000 which demonstrates of 16.7% growth over the past 12 months.
– Ideally located near some of Melbourne’s finest educational institutes such as Genazzano FCJ College, Camberwell Grammar, Camberwell Girl’s Grammar, Balwyn High, Methodist Ladies’ College and Carey Baptist Grammar.
– Unrivalled accessibility to surrounding suburbs and Melbourne’s CBD either via the number 48 and 109 tram routes or several major arterial roads including: Burke Road, Eastern Freeway and Cotham Road.
– Property is zoned General Residential Zone – Schedule 5 (GRZ5)
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.