13 Illowa Street, Malvern East
A PERMIT APPROVED LUXURIOUS RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN THE LEAFY STREETS OF STONNINGTON
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer this exceptional permit approved luxury residential development opportunity for your consideration. 13 Illowa Street, Malvern East is For Sale via Private Negotiation.
This exclusive development opportunity is perfectly situated in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held blue chip suburbs of Malvern East. Renowned for its tree-lined streets and seamless accessibility to surrounding areas, the property’s location is underpinned by key lifestyle & amenity drivers, arterial road networks, abundance of public transport options and a plethora of Melbourne’s finest educational institutions.
Offering a perfect combination of quiet suburban living and exceptional convenience, Malvern East allows fantastic access to Melbourne’s Central Business District & surrounding suburbs.
Key highlights to this development opportunity include:
– An exceptional boutique land holding of 637sqm* in one of Melbourne’s finest and sought-after leafy suburbs – Malvern East.
– The property is permit approved for a luxurious residential development with schemes to develop 4 spacious townhouses^, entailing 3 & 4-bedroom product plus secure car parking. Plans and permit information is available upon request.
– Positioned on the doorstep of well-loved parks and walking tracks including Central Park Malvern East, Capital City Trail, Hedgeley Dean Gardens, TH King Reserve and Gardiners Creek Trail.
– Surrounded by Victoria’s leading private education facilities including Sacre Coeur, Korowa, Caulfield Grammar, St Kevin’s College and Scotch College.
– Cafés and lively retail strips on Burke Road, Malvern Road, Glenferrie Road, Malvern and High St, Armadale all within walking distance.
– The property also boasts incredible accessibility to public transport including Darling Railway Station (70m*), Glen Iris Railway Station (1.2km*), Malvern Rd/High St tram stop (1.3km), Burke Rd/Wattletree Rd tram stop (1.3km*) plus seamless access to the Monash Freeway (1.5km*).
– Residential Growth Zone – Schedule 2 (RGZ2) offering over 16m* of direct frontage to Illowa Street.
^Subject to council approval.
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.