382-384 High Street, Windsor
LUXURY HIGH STREET DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH DIRECT FRONTAGE TO VICTORIA GARDENS
Jones Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this high-end development opportunity at 382-384 High Street, Windsor For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 15th November 2023 at 12pm (AEDT).
This prime landholding offers an unprecedented development opportunity in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most sought after Local Government Area (LGA) of Stonnington. The key positioning of the property situates itself directly opposite the picturesque Victoria Gardens and other key lifestyle drivers.
Key features of this development opportunity include:
– The property comes equipped with schemes for 22 expansive and luxurious apartments designed by award winning architect – Cera Stribley.
– Positioned on a prime corner landholding of 943sqm with 24m* frontage to High Street and directly opposite Victoria Gardens.
– Exceptional frontage to Stonnington’s prestigious High Street, with the proposed apartments offering direct street frontage to Newry Street (40m*) and convenient rear laneway access. These apartments are designed to capture the beautiful northern sun and provide an outstanding outlook over Victoria Gardens and the Melbourne CBD.
– The site is situated on High Street, home to a plethora of luxury brands, boutique cafes and within walking distance to Hawksburn Village, Prahran Market, Prahran East Village and Hawksburn Train Station.
– The property’s location is easily accessible to surrounding suburbs with High Street, Williams Road, Malvern Road and Dandenong Road all in close proximity.
– Some of Melbourne’s most prestigious schools are located in proximity to the site including Loreto Mandeville, Toorak Primary, St Michael’s and Wesley College.
– Residential Growth Zone (RGZ) – a scheme for five (5) levels provided by renowned architects, Cera Stribley^.
^Subject to council approval
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.