181 Oherns Road, Epping
PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT SITE IN NORTHERN INDUSTRIAL PRECINCT
Jones Real Estate and Colliers are pleased to offer a prime, permitted development site at the signalised intersection of Edgars and Oherns Road in the booming north.
The site itself adjoins a major, mixed-use development that includes a 7-Eleven petrol station, Oporto’s, standalone Starbucks and commercial office building.
The property is located within close proximity to major national retailers such as Bunnings, Costco, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Northern Hospital Epping, Epping Private Hospital and Epping Plaza Shopping Centre – whilst still only being 10kms from Melbourne Airport and 20kms from Melbourne CBD and Melbourne Port.
181 Oherns Road, Epping is For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30th November 2022 at 12:30pm.
Key Features of this development opportunity include:
– Permit approved unit development encompassing 11 units ranging from 161sqm* to 383sqm* with individual loading bays, suiting owner occupiers and investors alike.
– Significant landholding of 4,926sqm* with Comprehensive Development Zoning (CDZ), allowing for multitude of uses^.
– Strategically located industrial development, adjoining a major mixed-use site including a 7-Eleven petrol station, Oporto’s and standalone Starbucks.
– Access directly from Edgars Road and corners Oherns Road. Only a short distance to major thoroughfares: Cooper Street, Hume Freeway and High Street and will benefit from the Edgars Road extension.
– The North’s industrial capabilities are becoming a foundation for the next generation of connected businesses, with future industrial and residential growth occurring in surrounding areas.
^Subject to council approval
For further information about the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.