221 Rosslyn Street, Melbourne
Jones Real Estate in conjunction with Colliers International are privileged to present 221 Rosslyn Street, Melbourne For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30th March 2022 at 12pm AEDT.
221 Rosslyn Street is an impeccably presented and finished accommodation freehold designed by renowned CHT Architects. This exceptional and world class offering features 99 studio, one and two bedroom apartments, a large ground floor restaurant (over two retail tenancies), a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Melbourne and 27 basement car parks all located on the one title. In addition, the accommodation facility benefits from access to a lap swimming pool and spa, BBQ and entertainment facilities, onsite Foodworks Supermarket and other specialty hospitality and retail amenity.
This Vacant Possession ‘plug and play’ freehold opportunity presents purchasers with the ability to immediately act on the return of international travelers, students and normality as Covid-19 becomes a distant memory.
Key property highlights include but are not limited to:
– A rare and brand-new vacant possession accommodation facility featuring 99 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments complimented by distinguished ground floor and rooftop hospitality all whilst located at the gateway to an International CBD
– The ability to immediately act on the positive long-term outlook of Melbourne’s accommodation market with a prime location, brand new building, significant depreciation benefits and the ultimate flexibility for a variety of potential users
– The ultimate blank canvas opportunity for owner occupiers, operators, and investors
– A purpose built and efficiently designed residential freehold suited to Hotel, Serviced Apartments and BTR
– Underpinned by an outstanding and core city fringe location nearby Southern Cross Station, Flagstaff Station, West Melbourne Station, Spencer Street tram networks, Citylink (M3) and a vast array of pedestrian and bike paths
– Walking distance to an abundance of lifestyle, world class medical and education precincts together with blue chip retail / hospitality amenity including: Melbourne CBD (Chinatown, Flinders Lane, Bourke Street Mall), Crown Casino, Queen Victoria Markets, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, DFO South Wharf, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women’s Hospital and Royal Children’s Hospital, RMIT University & Melbourne University – among many more!