249 Greens Road, Dandenong South
AAA TROPHY TRUCKSTOP & ESSENTIAL SERVICE INVESTMENT LEASED UNTIL 2050!
Jones Real Estate is privileged to offer 249 Greens Road, Dandenong South to the market For Sale via Boardroom Auction on Friday 26 August 2022 at 10:30am.
A trophy essential service investment opportunity, positioned at the entrance to the award winning Logis Eco Industrial Park, “Australia’s best business park” in Australia’s hottest industrial & logistics precinct – Dandenong South.
The property is prominently located at the intersection of Greens Road and Ordish Road and is the first service centre located exiting Eastlink entering Dandenong South’s industrial precinct. Constructed in 2020 and offering substantial depreciation benefits, the property’s unique and rare truckstop & hi-flow diesel capabilities enhances its viability for the decades of lease tenure ahead – additionally, this essential service passive investment is further protected by its secure lease to one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing retailers with over 465 sites nationally**.
Key highlights of this trophy service centre investment include:
– Current passing rental of $477,405 per annum plus GST & Outgoings
– Long term 15-year initial lease term with 3% fixed annual rental increases expiring 2035 with options to 2050
– Strategic and trophy corner site of 2,973sqm* offering high profile exposure at a major signalised intersection, positioned as the first service centre located off Eastlink (M3) entering Dandenong South’s highly sought-after industrial heartland
– Securely leased to major national retailer United Petroleum Pty Ltd with over 465 sites nationally
– Underpinned by the sites ability to cater for surrounding industrial occupiers, with B-Double access offering heavy vehicles a rare truckstop and hi-flow diesel offering
For further information of the opportunity or to schedule a private inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.