265-269 Burke Road, Glen Iris
582 SQM* OF PRIME COMMERCIAL 1 ZONED LAND IN THE HEART OF STONNINGTON
Jones Real Estate is privileged to present 265-269 Burke Road, Glen Iris to the market For Sale via Public On-Site Auction on Friday 27th October 2023 at 2:30pm.
Situated on Burke Road in the illustrious suburb of Glen Iris, this eye-catching commercial opportunity is an incredibly rare and versatile offering. With its strategic location, adaptable zoning, undeniable development potential and commanding frontage onto Burke Roads shopping precinct, the property provides a rare opportunity to enter into one of Melbourne’s most prestigious post codes.
Key highlights of this property include:
– Prime landholding of 582sqm* featuring a commanding frontage of 14.6m* to Burke Road.
– Presenting a dual story freehold with an estimated 450sqm* of NSA, the property features lane way access and ample car parking at the rear of the property.
– Returning $50,000 p.a + GST & Outgoings on an initial term of 15 months with 2 further terms of 6-months, allowing incoming purchasers the ultimate flexibility to invest or develop^.
– The property is immersed within one of Melbourne’s most esteemed local councils, the City of Stonnington. Surrounded by a plethora of high-end retail boutiques, cafés, restaurants and lifestyle amenity, the central location defines ultimate inner suburban lifestyle living.
– Regarded as one of Melbourne’s most expensive post codes, Glen Iris boasts a median house price of $2,420,000**, further enhancing the underlying land value for generations to come.
– Positioned near some of Melbourne’s finest educational institutions such as Sacre Coeur, Korowa Anglican Girls’ School, Caulfield Grammar School and De La Salle College.
– Exceptional transportation options, accessed through the number 6 or 72 tram routes, Gardiner and Tooronga Railway Stations and major arterial road networks including High Street, Burke Road, Malvern Road, Toorak Road, and the Monash Freeway.
– Property is zoned C1Z – Commercial 1 Zone with development potential of up to 7 levels^.
^Subject to council approval
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding