364 Dundas Street, Rye
PASSIVE COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT IN BOOMING DESTINATION PRECINCT
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer ‘Hunter’ at 364 Dundas St, Rye For Sale via Public On-Site Auction on Friday 3rd February 2023 at 11am.
Positioned in one of Australia’s most sought after and tightly held precincts, the Mornington Peninsula, this prime retail investment is underpinned by a substantial residential catchment in Rye / St Andrews Beach and is one of only 8* retail properties within a 2.2km* radius.
Key investment highlights include but are not limited to:
– Located within the Dundas Street shopping village and only 630m* from Alison Avenue beach.
– Returning a passive rental income stream of $50,000 per annum plus GST & Outgoings.
– 4% fixed annual increases future-proof your investment.
– Comprising of modern and refurbished improvements complimenting
123sqm* total building area with on-site car parking at the rear of the property.
– Boasts 6m* of frontage to Dundas Street.
– ‘Hunter’ is a vegan café well loved by the locals in Rye/St Andrews Beach. This bustling café has acquired a 4.7* rating on Google with over 170 reviews.
– A substantial Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) expansive landholding of 259sqm*.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding