435 Mount Dandenong Road, Kilsyth
PRIZED INVESTMENT SECURELY LEASED TO AAA RATED ASX LISTED & BLUE-CHIP TENANT – FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE IN 30 YEARS!
Jones Real Estate is pleased to present 435 Mount Dandenong Road & 4/2 Churchill Way, Kilsyth – For Sale by onsite Public Auction, Friday 27th November 2020 at 1pm.
Here lies the opportunity to acquire an asset with origins dating back almost a century – securely leased to a blue chip ASX listed tenant AMA Group (AMA: ASX).
Located on a major thoroughfare, Mount Dandenong Road, connecting Melbourne’s inner east to outer east, nearby major occupiers including Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and other high profile corporations, the asset is primely positioned at the corner of Churchill Way – offering 68 metres of dual street exposure and the prospects of long term development potential!^
Key investment highlights include;
– A blue-chip tenanted investment opportunity, leased to leading & ASX Listed “AMA Group Ltd” trading as “Phil Munday Panel Work’s” returning $185,006 per annum* plus GST & Outgoings
– Securely leased for 5 years with an optional term of 5 years together with 4% fixed annual increases
– Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) over 2 titles offering substantial long-term re-development potential^
– High quality modern improvements over two levels with significant exposure to Mount Dandenong Road and Churchill Way
– A site with origins dating back almost a century and the first time offered to the open market in 30 years!
– Representing a true “Set and Forget” passive investment with outstanding exposure, the highest quality lease covenant, fixed annual increases and long term development potential^
For Sale by onsite Public Auction, Friday 27th November 2020 at 1pm.
A copy of the Information Memorandum & Due Diligence Package are available upon request.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jones Real Estate’s appointed agents.
^STCA = subject to council approval