7 Wall Street, Thomastown
DUAL LEVEL OFFICE BUILDING LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MELBOURNE’S NORTH!
Jones Real Estate is privileged to present 7 Wall Street, Thomastown to the market for Sale Via Private Negotiation.
Positioned in the heart of one Melbourne’s most sought after logistical and industrial precincts Thomastown; this dual story commercial office building features 1,224sqm* of net saleable area and an unprecedented 20+ car parks. Situated near some of Victoria’s major thoroughfares such as High Street, Dalton Road, Settlement Road, Metropolitan Ring Road, and the Hume Highway allowing for accessibility not only to Melbourne’s CBD but to greater Victoria.
Key highlights of this property include but aren’t limited to:
– Strategically situated in the heart of Thomastown, offering excellent connectivity to major thoroughfares and key arterial main roads, the properties key location allows for easy access to key locales throughout Victoria.
– Generous NSA of 1,224sqm* providing ample space to accommodate various business needs and their operations. Its well-designed layout ensures the ultimate functionality, the property also features a fully fitted kitchen and end of trip facilities.
– 20+ car parks, ensuring hassle-free parking for staff and visitors.
– Featuring a tranquil and secure garden area, the perfect hosting opportunity for staff events and guests.
– Melbourne’s northern industrial market features a 0.0% industrial vacancy rate^^.
– Industrial 1 Zone – INZ1 allowing for a range of potential uses, making it adaptable for corporate headquarters, professional service firms and building companies. This zoning flexibility opens up numerous possibilities for businesses^.
– Unrivalled connectivity with seamless access to major arterial roads such as High Street, Dalton Road, Settlement Road, Metropolitan Ring Road, and the Hume Highway.
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.