80 Hartnett Drive, Seaford
SIGNIFICANT HOLDING INCOME & LAND BANKING OPPORTUNITY
Cushman & Wakefield and Jones Real Estate are pleased to offer for sale this rare freehold investment opportunity situated at 80 Hartnett Drive, Seaford, located approximately 36km south east of Melbourne’s CBD (Via Monash Freeway and Eastlink).
This substantial land banking opportunity features significant holding income and improvements comprising three versatile warehouse buildings and standalone single level offices.
Main Property Features Include:
– Land Area- 42,952sqm* (4.3 ha approx.)
– Total building area of 17,691sqm*
– Industrial 1 Zoned corner site
– Massive power supply, 40T crane available, natural gas supply and fully sprinklered buildings
– Dual street access and Large hardstand/truck marshalling areas
– The precinct benefits from being surrounded by major arterials including Frankston Freeway, Mornington Peninsula Freeway and Eastlink
Investment Features Include:
– Returning $1,200,000 per annum
– New five (5) year lease with options
– Leased to Dixie Cummings: Australia and New Zealand’s leading importer and wholesaler of contemporary quality furniture
– Annual fixed increases
– All outgoings payable by the tenant
The property has future potential for land subdivision/ business park (STCA) or potential to accommodate multiple users.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12 November 2020 at 4.00pm.
Please contact Exclusive agents from Cushman and Wakefield and Jones Real estate to know more about this extremely rare opportunity.
Inspections available in line with the current government safety guidelines.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.