816 – 818 High Street, Thornbury
RECEIVER’S AUCTION – SECURELY LEASED RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Under instructions from Hamilton Murphy Advisory Pty Ltd as Receivers and Managers of Martar Pty Ltd, Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer for your consideration ‘Barton Fink’ located at 816-818 High St, Thornbury.
The tenant Barton Fink Bar Lounge Café Pty Ltd trading as ‘Barton Fink’ is not in involved with respect to the receiver appointment affecting the Vendor, therefore this property is sold as a commercial freehold investment opportunity underpinned by a well-established and quality hospitality operator who has been trading from the property since 2014.
Situated in the heart of the booming Thornbury residential and commercial precinct, this double fronted commercial freehold investment is not only surrounded by a large, loyal residential catchment but also has trusted national and multinational tenants such as McDonalds, Woolworths, Aldi, Office Works, Harvey Norman, Dan Murphy’s and many more within the immediate vicinity of the property.
Located a mere 7kms north of Melbourne’s CBD, the ease and convenience of accessing Melbourne’s Central Business and surrounding suburbs is extenuated by the property’s location to major arterial road networks and public transport options such as Bell Street, Plenty Road and St Georges Road, High Street, Thornbury Train Station, and the number 86 tram at your doorstep.
‘Barton Fink’ at 816-818 High Street, Thornbury is For Sale via Public On-Site Auction Thursday 7th April 2022 at 1pm – under the instructions of court appointed Receivers & Managers Hamilton Murphy Advisory Pty Ltd.
Key investment highlights include:
• Prominently positioned on the bustling thoroughfare of High Street upon a double fronted and expansive 234sqm* commercial 1 zoned land holding
• Exceptionally presented, maintained and rustic themed premises offering 150sqm* of building area and 8.5m* of retail frontage to High Street, Thornbury
• Securely leased to ‘Barton Fink’ on a 5-year term with a passing net rental of $56,811.20 p.a + GST & Outgoings
• Established tenant with a history of trading from the property since 2014
• Further underpinned by the strong residential catchment as well as national tenants such as McDonalds, Woolworths, Aldi, Office Works, Harvey Norman, Dan Murphy’s and many more
• Subject to 3.0% fixed annual increases
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) allowing for multi-level development potential (STPA)
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.