Level 1 & 2, 143 Cecil Street, South Melbourne
THE EPITOME OF WORK-LIFE BALANCE & THE WORLD’S BEST DIM SIMS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer a rare opportunity to Purchase or Lease a secure dual level office premises in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after inner suburban locations.
Level 1 & Level 2, 143 Cecil Street, South Melbourne is For Sale or Lease via Private Negotiation.
The property is situated a stone’s throw away from Melbourne CBD and even less to the South Melbourne Market, striking the perfect balance between lifestyle amenity and up-market office accommodation. Its surroundings lay privy to highly desirable blue chip residential catchments, retail amenity, educational facilities & public transport options.
The property’s location benefits from superb access throughout Metropolitan Melbourne and the CBD via major arterial roads including but not limited to: Kings Way, West Gate Freeway, City Road, Queens Road and City Link. Additionally, the property provides numerous transportation choices, privy to the South Melbourne Light Rail, Clarendon Street & Kings Way number 12 & 58 tram lines.
Key highlights of this remarkable opportunity include:
– Completely secure and self-contained, this vibrant light filled office premises presents a total net lettable area of 549sqm*, including a functional courtyard area of 40sqm*
– Fully fitted with open plan & private offices, meeting rooms and boardroom, fully fitted reception space with a combination of polished concrete, timber and carpet flooring throughout the premises
– Equipped with shower and separate male and female bathroom amenity
– Kitchenette offering on two levels. Equipped with dishwasher, oven, wide benchtops, and plenty of cabinetry – perfect to cater for the future workforce whilst having the ability to take advantage of the fresh seasonal produce of South Melbourne Market and delicious groceries available at nearby Woolworths, Coles, Aldi etc.
– 7 secure undercover car parks on title
– Exceptional access to Melbourne’s iconic South Melbourne Market, home to over 150 stalls under one roof. Immersed in blue chip essential retail operators including Chemist Warehouse, Terry White Chemist, Woolworths, Coles, Dan Murphy’s, Optus, Pet Stock, Just Tools, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, NAB, Grill’d, Hunky Dory and Nando’s.
– Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning (CZ1)
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.