The Vermont General Store, 37 Centre Road, Vermont
IMPECCABLE CORNER FREEHOLD INVESTMENT SECURELY LEASED TO RENOWNED OPERATOR
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer for your consideration, the ‘Vermont General Store’ located at 37 Centre Road, Vermont.
This set and forget blue-chip passive investment opportunity is leased on an initial ten (10) year term until October 2031, with further options until 2051 and is subject to 3% rental increases annually.
This brand-new corner freehold not only comprises a ground floor retail premises, but is also accompanied by a newly renovated two-bedroom residence, solely leased to the one tenant – ‘Only Hospitality Group’ lead by industry titan, Julien Moussi.
The property is situated in the neighbourly suburb of Vermont – an extremely popular choice for young families, offering a variety of primary and secondary schools, retail stores and dining options, as well as a number of recreational parklands and reserves further underpinning the desire for families wanting to call Vermont home.
Key highlights of this securely tenanted blue-chip investment include;
– This blue-chip set and forget investment is securely leased to renowned operator ‘Only Hospitality Group’ with 20 venues throughout Melbourne – returning $73,500.00 per annum + GST & Outgoings
– An outstanding ten (10) year initial lease over the entire property until October 2031
– Four (4) further optional terms of five (5) years potentially securing the property until 2051
– Secured by a six (6) month bank guarantee and director’s guarantee from Julien Moussi, further safeguarding the investment
– Dual story freehold offering 171sqm* of total building area on a 196sqm* Commercial 1 Zoned allotment
– A newly renovated two-bedroom residence occupied and fully leased by the single tenant
– Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) allowing for long term redevelopment^
– Positioned on the doorstep of Boronia Road and Canterbury Road, with convenient access to major arterials including Eastlink, Mitcham Road, Wantirna Road and Mountain Highway
^ Subject to council approval
For Sale via Public On-Site Auction Friday 10th December 2021 at 1pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.